
My first Link Party.....YAY! I thank Jacque over at Mommy & Me Creations for starting this link party.
1) Are you a mom? And if so, how many kids do you have?
*I am not a mother. I do have a host of nieces and nephews and a goddaughter that I spend lots of time with.
2) What is your most favorite thing about your mom?
2) What is your most favorite thing about your mom?
*My mom is actually my biological grandmother. My grandparents adopted me and raised me after having raised 11 kids of their own. My favorite thing about her would have to be her positive and upbeat attitude. She is always positive and looks at the glass as half full all the time despite the circumstances.
3) Name 3 of your favorite things that you have done with your mom.
*Travel, Shop, and Talk about Life
4) Do you have a special gift to give your mom? If so, what is it? Do you dare share?
*I bought her a purse and I'm having roses delivered to her tomorrow.
5) What are your plans for Mother's Day?
*I will be in Chicago alone for a job interview on Mother's Day. I do have plans to go next weekend to visit my mom.



1 comments:
Angela,
I'm so glad that you have joined us! I love meeting new bloggers, making friends here, and I'm just thrilled to have you with us! I really liked reading your answers. I'm sending you best wishes for your job interview. I hope it goes well for you.
Thanks again,
Jacque :)
Post a Comment